Monday, June 3, 2013

Unit 6: What Motivated People?


I read the beginning the chapter of Unit 7. It explained how to keep people motivated with coffee gift card to collect the stamp on each box to get complete for free coffee. The coffee shop wants to keep customers to keep motivated to earn the stamps. For example, I played the online game called Candy Crush Saga on the laptop, iPad, and in my iPhone. I keep myself motivated to get completed all of levels. I sometimes couldn't predict myself to complete the levels. It sometimes took me long to complete the levels in few days. I am still keep my motivated to play it. People keep their motivated and will become successful at last.

I do have dopamine loops on the Internet such as Twitter or Facebook, check the emails and texts, and check some information. I cannot ignore my social media because I am dangerously addicted to it. I sometimes like social media because it keeps me busy to check repeated. I keep pay my attention to my phone most of time because my iphone is important to me because of best social media due of internet, text, and social media apps such as Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment