Wednesday, June 5, 2013

My Thesis Proposal



My Thesis Proposal

For my senior thesis I was thinking about something I want to do for my senior project. My senior project would be simple workout app that users can do themselves at their house. They may have their time to look at workout app that has simply instructions without too much of words. Even thought, I read the fitness magazines in the grocery store or bookstores. I always avoid the reading the information to explain how to do with fitness or how it works. I tend to look at these images of fitness. It may waste the users’ time to read the information and cause they don’t do their fitness after reading the magazines because it possible makes their eyes tired. It is best way for them depend on the fitness movement images. It will save their lots time from reading the information. Also, whoever aren’t the members for any fitness area, they don’t want to pay the monthly fees and use their gas to drive there for fitness. They can do their own exercise at their house to have relaxed fitness.

I like to see most of people keep their motivation to do their fitness at home instead of lazy if they don’t have any errands to do. Most of people have lack of motivation because they think the exercise is too much of time and get bushed easily. Best way is have your fitness partner or friends to come together to have support each other.












No comments:

Post a Comment