Friday, June 14, 2013

Unit 10: How People Decide?


There’re twenty-four flavors jams on the table. The testers tasted different of them, but they have hard time to decide which one of them will be bought. The testers only can remember three or four flavors a time. They may go back to start to taste them again if they like one of them better.

Some people have hard time to make decide whatever he or she wants or not. For example, the worker wants to look for better job to have good salary hourly, but the worker like the old job because work is good place to live and make friends with these workers. So, the workers sometimes follow their logical or their guts to make their decision.

The football referees have to make decision after the player touches the touchdown area. If they have different view about touchdown, the referees gathered up and discuss to make the decision. It is easy to have more than one referee because it is hard for one referee to make decision if it is touchdown or not.

It happened to me before. I had no idea what topic to be fit my senior thesis. I scribble the list of different topic that I interested in to learn about it.  When I had meet with Senior Thesis instructor, we discuss more deeply about these topics. He gave me more picture what is the better for my thesis.  That’s why it is better to have two or three people to help the person to make decision easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment