Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Thesis Response 2


“Cultural Fusion in Brand Strategy”

He explained the contact different from other countries with true cultural traditional and cultural traditional stealing. His thesis’s explanation really so clearly and make good points about two different cultural. He has lots of good point about copy the cultural.

I am actually learn something that I do not realized that some countries influenced and/or inspired by other countries. Some countries could be stole/borrowed the cultural from other countries to use for mobile, art, and fashion runway. When I read it, it made me wonder if the 21st century still stealing the traditional cultural and changing some of traditional to present bit different ways. That's why I noticed some branding for clothing, silverwares, hardwares or furnishing's shape are almost same. They just changed a little to be their own style. 

No comments:

Post a Comment