Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Thesis Response 1


“Interacting With the Illusion Depth” 
It’s very interested how he explained the five different senses; sight, touch, smell, feel, and taste, are used to interact with movie, video games technology, and mobile device. Five senses communicate to understand what is in the environment. For example, a painter crates a painting; the artwork depends on the artist’s tools. It showed how they used to create the art. Although, the paper with texts or images show how to communicate with people to be understand.

Imagine how the five senses are not exist in the world, they will not communicate or not immediately recognize. Five senses are very dependable in the world.

I had known how the five senses interact with device. But for more specific about five senses interact with technology. I depend with my sight and touch on the technology such as computer, movies, and television since I losing my hearing implant. I use my sight to see everything what I saw.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment